Stop the POPs is a four minute animated educational film for Pacific Islander school children. The film describes the toxins that are inhaled when non-degradable rubbish such as plastics are burnt. The film was a co-production between Mirranda Burton Animation and Secession/Films for the Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP).
- Writer / Producer – Amber Carvan (SPREP)
- Animation and design – Mirranda Burton
- Sound design, music and editing – Andrew Garton
- Voice-over – Filomena Va’asili
- Recorded by Simon Polinski
Completed. 2017 launch to be confirmed.