Teasers and trailers
A film by Andrew Garton in collaboration with the Digital Empowerment Foundation and INOMY Media and in association with the Internet Society, Australia India Institute and the Association for Progressive Communications. Ocean in a Drop is a production of Secession/Films.
Production commenced January 2015. Ocean in a Drop was completed February 2017. The film is accompanied by the book, Right to Know – India’s internet avantgarde, a soundtrack album. An eight-part web series is in post-production awaiting finance towards its completion.
- Writer / Director – Andrew Garton
- Director of Photography – Jary Nemo
- Second unit camera – Rohit Dhall
- Design – Cathy Chen
- Media and Translations – Udita Chaturvedi
- Translator – Ravi Guria
Book a community screening in Australia
Community screenings are a great way to share the experience of watching new films with small groups within intimate settings. It’s also a way to stimulate discussion about the topics explored in the film. Where possible resource materials can be provided and if I can get there, organise a Q&A with the Director.
- Small (Up to 75 people): $210 + shipping
- Large (Over 75 people): $315 + shipping
- Director’s appearance: Fee and travel costs available on request